3. While PLEIADIAN INSTITUTE uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, we assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. If you find an error or omission, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. When you register with PLEIADIAN INSTITUTE and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
5. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to PLEIADIAN INSTITUTE, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of INDIGO INTERNATIONAL. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of INDIGO INTERNATIONAL. INDIGO INTERNATIONAL shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
6. We use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
8. NEITHER INDIGO INTERNATIONAL NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold INDIGO INTERNATIONAL and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
Last Updated: June 23, 2017