Pleiadian Institute Scholarships are funded by Indigo Education Foundation. A major initiative of the Indigo Education Foundation is to support holistic health professionals and to improve distance learning opportunities through merit based and need based scholarships.
There are three scholarships available to students entering in the 2019 academic year:
Indigo Scholars Program – $8,200 award for students pursuing dual certification in Master Energy Healer Certification and Holistic Hypnotherapy Certification.
Rachel K. Cardoza Holistic Healthcare Visionary Scholarship – $4,800 award for students pursuing dual certification in Crystal Healing Therapist Certification & Spiritual Intuitive Healer Certification AND DNA Activation & Attunement Certification.
Michael Cardoza Holistic Health Professional Scholarship – $3,222 award for students pursuing dual certification in Crystal Healing Therapist Certification & Spiritual Intuitive Healer Certification.
To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must…
1. Be committed to beginning a career and/or professional development in energy healing or multidimensional healing.
2. Submit a completed online application.
Application and Award Timeline
Spring Award Round V: April 30, 2019
Fall Award Round I: May 29, 2019
Fall Award Round II: June 30, 2019
Fall Award Round III: July 14, 2019
Fall Award Round IV: August 4, 2019
* Award notification delivered via email on a rolling basis through the end of our Fall Awards.
Online Application Process
The online application process will involve answering a number of essay questions. The application will cover topics such as: academic history, career objectives, professional and volunteer experience, educational and professional goals.
Each eligible application will be reviewed by the Indigo Education Foundation Scholarship Committee. Applications will be evaluated based on the following:
1. Commitment to holistic healing as a profession.
2. Clarity and completeness of thought, clear and concise written communication.
3. Completeness of application.
4. Volunteer, work and/or leadership experience.
5. Vision for the future.