To know where we are going, we must know where we have been.
Indigenous healers and shamans have used crystals to bring health to people for thousands of years. Learn how ancient civilizations like Atlantis, Lemuria, and Egypt and indigenous shamans harnessed the power of crystals to enhance their relationships with God, each other and Mother Earth.
Indigenous Healing 101 is the first course in our Integrative Therapy curriculum. The course is designed to provide you with an overview of the essential practices and principles at the core of Indigenous Healing. Through a unique combination of hypnotic & meditative energy healing experiences, masterclasses & sacred discussions this course weaves together a supportive web that results in a synergy of learning & healing.
Lemuria & Atlantis: An Introduction
5 – 7 hours
- Learn the history of Lemurian & Atlantean spiritual healing practices.
- Experience an intuitive healing journey to connect with your soul during the time of Lemuria & Atlantis.
- Work in meditation with Lemurian and Atlantean guides to begin the process of opening and clearing your energetic and spiritual centers.
Lemuria & Atlantis: Practical Healing Applications
5 – 7 hours
Prerequisite: Lemuria & Atlantis: An Introduction
- Multidimensional Healing: A Case Study
- Experience an intensive energy healing activation and attunement in connection with Lemurian & Atlantean guides.
- Learn basic Lemurian & Atlantean energy healing practices.
5 – 8 hours
Prerequisite: Lemuria & Atlantic Practical Healing Applications
- Introduction to the Mother Goddess.
- A comprehensive overview of healing in Egypt throughout history.
- Experience an intuitive healing journey to connect with your soul during the span of the Egyptian culture.
- Work in meditation with Egyptian guides to begin the process of opening and clearing your energetic and spiritual centers.
Celtic Shamans & Latin American Curanderos
Prerequisite: Eqyptian Healing
- An introduction to the ways in which Celtic Healers, the Peruvian Curanderos and Espiritismo practice healing.
- Experience a meeting with your Spiritual Guides inside of an Etheric Healing Chamber.
Our programs and courses are created within sacred containers of light. This is both a time to learn about tantric healing and a carefully crafted energetic space to experience the divine light at the center of your chakras in a process you can replicate and share with others.
We are stewards of the light. You must be committed to heart-centered connection & communication to enter. This course is a foundational course in all programs at Pleiadian Institute.
Read through our program catalog to get a broader scope of our programs and our school.
IN THE WORDS OF OUR STUDENTS…
When I asked “What do I need most right now?” the immediate answer was EASE. I found it all week. It definitely came during the Gaia enchanted forest visualizations, continued through my day into my work, and manifested as several small canvas artwork pieces that I’ve been creating during this journey of my soul. The most profound experience of the week was definitely my Friday massage. As my massage therapist was hitting specific areas of my body (like the back areas where the violet flame visualization said to imagine a pool of liquid golden light), I had visions of color swirls being released. This happened in my back, my legs, my shoulders, neck – back and front of body, with different colors in each area. It was a magical and exciting experience that left me feeling rejuvenated and renewed.
MAY 31, 2020
Aimee Rebekah Shea, CHT
Aimee is a holistic therapist & meditation artist. She is the founder & executive director of Indigo International. She is a certified clinical hypnotherapist, an USUI Reiki Master and has been trained in Integrated Energy Therapy, Angel Therapy & Crystal Healing.
She taught history and health in middle and high schools in Massachusetts, Florida and California. She was a National Board Certified Teacher and was recognized as a Who’s Who of America’s Teachers. She has completed extensive graduate level educational research, she holds a Master’s Degree in Education from NOVA Southeastern University and has completed Master’s coursework in Mental Health Counseling at NOVA Southeastern University, Depth Psychology at Pacifica Graduate Institute and Public Health at Walden University.
Aimee has managed a successful holistic private practice for the past decade. She has helped hundreds of people heal from the inside out using tools such as hypnotherapy, guided meditation, Angel Therapy and energy healing. Her bestselling Chakra Healing Guided Meditation and Creative Visualization Program has helped thousands of people all over the world bring harmony back into their bodies, minds and spirits.
She is currently working to demonstrate the effectiveness of energy healing practices through the development of an evidence based scientific research program. Connect with Aimee on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram. You can find Aimee’s meditations on Spotify, Amazon and Itunes.
- Indigenous Healing 101, Energy of Human Physiology & Geophysical & Metaphysical Healing 101
- 16 + Transformative Energy Healing MP3s
- 16 Video Masterclasses
- Course Textbook: Chakra Healing for Transcendent Health EBOOK
- Group Coaching
- Lifetime Access to Course Portal
- Student Benefits includes free admission workshops & more!
- Certificate in Integrative Crystal Therapy
- 14 Courses
- 30 Distance Healing Attunements
- 40 + Transformative, Hypnotic, Meditative Energy Healing Experiences
- Video Masterclasses
- Virtual Coaching and Mentoring
- Lifetime access to Program Portal & Rachel K. Cardoza Research Library
- Lifetime access to Transcendent Business Practicum & YLAB
- Healing Altar Kit
- Download Program Ebooks including Chakra Healing for Transcendent Health
Are there time requirements for this course? I am busy, and can’t commit to a schedule. This course has no mandatory time requirements.
There are many opportunities to connect in-person including coaching, workshops and retreats. However, these are all encouraged, and not required. Once you are a Pleiadian Institute student, one of your benefits is free access to all workshops online. Coaching & workshops are recorded and you can watch them on demand.
Is there an age requirement? You must be at least 18 years old to go through this process independently. Children over 13 years old can move through it with a parent or guardian. Also, see notes on children below.
Can someone attend with me? No. Your enrollment is for one person. This is because there is a Sacred Discussion Group in our space and you are granted access to this space personally, it is not open to the public. We also assign you a team to support you through the course. Specifically, we have a Registrar and an Academic Advisor that will check in with you to ensure you have everything you need in your program and to complete the attunement process. This team is here to work with you only. However, all of the healing resources provided to you in this course are yours to keep. So, if you find that a friend or loved one would be served by any one of the healing experiences, you can download them and share it!
Is this experience suitable for children? Yes and No. Children over 13 years old can attend with a parent or guardian. However, be mindful that this course is not designed for children, it can simply accommodate highly engaged and interested pre-teens and teens.
This course was not designed to suit the attention span of a child. It requires focus of up to 90 minutes at a time.
Experience the structure and support of our certification programs one step at a time, as you attend our courses, retreats, events and workshops! Gain credit for each completed course, workshop, event and retreat and work towards certification!
We believe deeply in Radical Inclusion and operate a Hybrid Gift Economy. This means we turn no one away, and we have created programs to support everyone who is called to our training.
Radical Inclusion is rooted in the beliefs that:
– As we honor our individual journey, foster spiritual exploration & nurture our connection to one another & to Mother Earth, we thrive!
– As we honor all races, cultures, religions, sexual orientations and ages as part of the same human tribe; one in love, we thrive!
– As we honor all sentient beings as divine reflections of love, here to give, receive & express love in a safe & empowering space, we thrive!
A Hybrid Gift Economy has three main components:
– Goods and services are given on a free and pay it forward basis.
– Goods and services are given in exchange for money.
– No one is turned away.
What this means is whoever you are, if you are reading this right now, you have been led here, and we welcome you with open arms. Everything is possible with support!
Our workstudy programs in partnership with the Indigo Education Foundation, allows you to earn credit as an Indigo Family Volunteer and pay that credit forward towards your tuition. If you are guided to participate in this course, but do not have the financial resources available to you, or if you prefer to exchange your time, you can apply to become a volunteer with Indigo International. All work is virtual.